TISP (Technology and Innovation for Smart Publishing) is the European project aiming to foster the meeting between publishing companies and ICT enterprises, in order to stimulate new partnerships and business models. It has officially started on 1st January 2013 and is going to end on 31st December 2015.
TISP is a platform for sharing experiences, market analysis, business cases study. Publishing and new technologies can find, within an international network, room for a debate about innovation, where supply and demand can match to support the creation of innovative products and services as well as new technological solutions useful for the professionals of the book value chain.
THE SMART BOOK
The Smart Book is the informative resource which will gather online the material resulting from the network activities, as articles, reports of the events, market studies and business cases. It is open to consultation and is an instrument of update for professionals of both the sectors and a reference about subjects dealing with innovation in European publishing.
For the submission of business cases and articles and for all editorial enquiries about the TISP Smart Book, please contact the editorial team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
TISP gathers 25 organizations from 12 European countries (Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom).
The scheduling of a calendar of professional meetings represents the basis of the TISP strategy. Seminars and workshops held in occasion of the most important fairs of both the sectors and during international conferences are in fact the best situations for content providers and technology providers to get in touch, to know each other and starting new collaborations.
Among the final objectives of the project, there is also the elaboration of political recommendations which, resulting from feedbacks of the TISP events, will be addressed to the institutions, at national and political level.
HOW TO JOIN
TISP activities are open to professionals, policy makers, researchers, who can contribute by attending the events, which occur on the whole European territory, by participating to the discussion on the dedicated Linkedin group, by sharing experiences and business cases. Everybody interested in collaboration between publishers and ICT can contribute to TISP and take advantage from it.
- To keep updated on TISP initiatives, seminars and events, follow us @tispnetwork and join the TISP Linkedin Group.
- For all editorial enquiries about the TISP Smart Book, please contact the editorial team at: email@example.com
- For any other request of information, contact TISP project coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here follows the list of key public deliverables of TISP project available for download:
- D2.1 Summary of TISP meetings in book trade events –Year 1
- D3.1 Summary of TISP meetings in ICT trade events –Year 1
- D2.2 Summary of TISP meetings in book trade events –Year 2
- D3.2 Summary of TISP meetings in ICT trade events –Year 2
- D2.3 Summary of TISP meetings in book trade events –Year 3
- D3.3 Summary of TISP meetings in ICT trade events –Year 3
TISP is developed with the contribution of the European Commission under the Information and Communication Technologies Policy Support Programme (ICT PSP) .